Thursday 6 June 2013

I turn detective!

Sophie was back to school today as normal and moaned a bit about having to go back. It might have been a nice idea to have given the students the rest of the week off to celebrate the end of exams, but never mind! It felt very strange going back to pick her up again as I've got out of the habit over the past few weeks.

I've managed to do some form of exercise every day this week and today Keith and I went for a walk when I got in from work. The countryside was looking its beautiful best and we really enjoyed our walk through the village and over the fields. It was quite warm, the early morning gloom giving way to bright sunshine and blue skies but there was a lovely breeze to keep us cool.

We watched the last two episodes of The Killing tonight and amazingly, my prediction as to who the murdered was proved to be correct! I never ever manage to work it out so I was really chuffed with myself! We'll miss watching the Danish drama every night so I may go and treat myself to Series 2 on box set!



No comments: