Tuesday 14 May 2013

Where has summer gone?

Sophie is on study leave from school now but informed me last night that she had to get all her photos printed off before the deadline on Wednesday. This meant that after work we had to go to Timpson's again to get three of her photos printed but I also had two of her friends along with us, all doing the same thing. I was just there to pay so it was a lot of hanging around as Sophie and the girls sorted out which sizes they wanted.

The woman in Timpson's is incredibly helpful and friendly and we had a good chat about converting video to DVD which I am thinking of doing with my wedding footage. A big group of people came in to have their passport photos done which was done very quickly and efficiently - I was impressed!

With Sophie's photos printed off, I gave one of her friends a lift home and then it was back home ourselves and I had a soak in the bath as I was so cold! We even put the heating on tonight as it was cold, grey and miserable outside...where has summer gone?

No comments: