Monday 13 May 2013

I love, and hate, Mondays!

So, another weekend has sped past and it's Monday again. On one hand I do like the fact that we're not open on a Monday as it gives us a breathing space to get things done at work and we don't have to worry about staff not turning up or customers being difficult, but it does mean it's cleaning day...grrr!

We had people in sorting out the burglar alarm and a man cleaning the carpets so it felt like we were still busy, and we even had a couple of customers wandering in asking if we were open...er, does it look like we're open??

I escaped to the bank at lunchtime and bought myself some soup for lunches this week. I'm not the biggest breakfast eater so I'd already made sure I had muesli in the cupboard to eat rather than snack on biscuits like I usually do! I need to get myself organised so I don't get hungry and then reach for the nearest food...if at work, the pile of glistening, just cooked chips are always a temptation!

I went to the gym alone again after work and did about 45 minutes of exercise before relaxing in the spa. I have to admit my legs ached a bit when I got home so I must be doing something!

No comments: