Tuesday 28 May 2013

Back to reality!

It was back to work today and the cleaning had to be done first thing. The weather was grey and horrible with rain forecast all day - not a great start to the week and what a difference to yesterday!

We were busy at work and it was sheer bliss to get home and know that I hadn't got to venture out again for once. I can't remember the last time I came straight home from work and didn't have to go anywhere else! The rain driving home was unbelievable - it was like driving through a succession of car washes!

Keith and I have started watching the Danish crime drama, The Killing, and we're enjoying it very much. We're definitely fans of Nordic Noir (we saw the Danish film The Hunt last week) and I just hope that more of these types of genre will be available in the future!

No comments: