Friday 24 May 2013

Mad May weather!

It was back to work today and to be honest I was dreading it as Fridays are always busy and it was raining...

Sophie was working for us today so Keith brought her in and then we both went to Booker in his car as the Mondeo was still full of Nan's belongings. We loaded the car up in the rain and then unloaded it in a nasty cold wind. Our Florida holiday seems an absolute age ago...

It was good to have Sophie in at work but Mum and I did get to clear tables and do the washing up so no rest for the wicked! I just didn't have the energy to go to the gym after work so it was home to sort through the masses of photos I'd brought back with me and watch the mad weather out of the window. We had torrential rain and howling winds, hail and then sunshine...madness!

No comments: