Sunday 12 May 2013

I take the plunge!

This morning I booked to climb Ben Nevis in September! I thought that if I didn't do something about it, then I never would, so the hotel is booked and I'm being guided up the mountain with Adventure Nevis as I'd never feel comfortable trying to do it on my own, despite the fact there is a well-worn path. I just need to lose some weight and work hard in the gym!

I went swimming at lunchtime (without Sophie who felt ill) and swam for 30 minutes before heading to the spa to relax. It was then home for a quick bite to eat and then out into the garden to tidy up our very messy front garden. It started to rain, which was a pain, so I stuck it out for a while by planting my baskets and tubs, but I had to admit defeat when it became relentless!

Mikey was out with his friends again and when I picked him up he was very damp indeed! It was the sort of evening to put the fire on and curl up on the sofa with the TV and a good glass of red!


No comments: