Friday 3 May 2013

Gym bliss!

As ever, this week has flown by and it's Friday again...and a Bank Holiday weekend to boot! Hopefully the beautiful weather we've had all week will continue for the next few days!

We were exceptionally quiet at work so Keith and I did the usual Friday chores without worrying about getting back to help over lunchtime. Despite Sophie promising me she would come to the gym after work, she said she couldn't go without her earphones, which one of her friends had borrowed. I suggested a walk, which was met with rolling eyes, so I took her home and went to the gym by myself.

I was glad I did as I had a great time listening to my music and catching the start of Pointless which I enjoy. As I was heading back to the changing rooms I met Liam and we had a chat about wine (as usual!) and I said how much I'd enjoyed last Saturday night as it was so relaxed. I think rather than the wine evenings we'll just hold informal suppers and drinks lots of wine instead! Sarah also appeared so we chatted about her plans to do a 5K run in June and then I went off to the spa to have a truly relaxing session in the bubbly warm water! Bliss!


No comments: