Sunday 26 May 2013

Sunny Sunday

After a lazy start to Sunday Sophie and I headed off to Milton Keynes with mum at lunchtime. If I'm totally honest I wasn't keen on going but I need to get something to wear to Nan's funeral even though I'd never felt less like shopping for clothes!

We had lunch in John Lewis (delicious Moroccan chicken soup again) and then had a look around the shops. It was very quiet, probably because the weather was so gorgeous! Even Sophie didn't seem keen to buy anything so by 3pm we had had enough.

We drove home and then it was lovely to sit in the garden with a glass of wine with Keith and the children (and Monty). I enjoyed the Rex Goliath Sauvignon Blanc and although the wind was a bit on the chilly side the sun was beautiful and warm. We'd decided to risk having a barbecue and everyone else seemed to have the same idea as us because we could smell smoky fires coming from all sides!


No comments: