Sunday 19 May 2013

Here comes the sun...

This morning dawned bright and sunny which was different to what I'd been expecting! I'm not complaining though!

We were surprised to find that Abi had gone home last night and hadn't stayed over as expected. We let Sophie have a long lie in as she's had some late nights recently and I did some work in the house before going out, cutting the lawn and tidying up the back garden.

I did manage to rouse her and persuade her to go to the gym with me for a swim, though! We swam for about half and hour and then had lunch in the cafe...it was just like old times! I'd arranged to pick Mum up at 2.30pm so we sped over to her house and then drove to Beckworth Emporium for a cup of tea and a mooch about the plant nursery. The sun was beautiful and warm and it was lovely to wander about having a look at some of the beautiful plants they have for sale. Sophie persuaded me to buy some daisy like flowers to put in a basket and a very pretty deep pink plant that will sit in a tub of its own.

Mum invited us both in for a quick drink and then it was home to help Keith cook dinner and have a good chat about the week ahead. It's going to be a busy one!

No comments: