Tuesday 21 May 2013

We finally get our hair cut!

I picked Sophie up from her friend Abi's house after work and we went straight to the hairdresser's to have a trim. I'd had to cancel the last two appointments because of going down to Kent so it was good to finally have the dry ends chopped off. It's always a treat to have someone else wash my hair so I enjoyed the pampering and seeing my hair look a little better than it did. The chlorine in the pool affects it quite a bit and dries it out so maybe a regular treatment is a good idea!

We drove home with an ominously dark sky above and I did wonder whether we'd get a cracking thunderstorm, but all we had was a bit of rain. Mikey's Army Cadet meeting took place at Pitsford tonight which was fun for him - with summer supposedly on the way, it'll be great for them to get out into the fresh air a bit more!

No comments: