Sunday 9 December 2012

Swimwear Malfunction...again!

It's been a pretty relaxed day today, which is just how Sundays should be!

Sophie had loads of homework to do so we postponed our gym visit until the late afternoon and just went for a swim. When I took my swimsuit out of my bag I noticed that the foam pads in the bust had somehow doubled over which made me look as if I had very weird shaped boobs! I tried to get them to go the right way but gave up and just shoved them to the side in an attempt to hide them under my arms but I felt quite self-conscious as I made my way down to the pool!

We swam for half an hour and then had a dip in the jacuzzi followed by a snack in the cafe. I have to say it wasn't one of the most enjoyable sessions I've ever had as there was a strange atmosphere in the spa for some reason...with some funny people wandering around! One man had an extremely hairy chest on which nestled a huge gold medallion! Not something you see every day, thank goodness!

Evening Tipple : Cotes du Rhone Villages

No comments: