Tuesday 11 December 2012

Hectic evenings!

I can't remember the last time I just went home from work and stayed there, without having to go back out somewhere in the evening! Tonight was no exception as Sophie was working for us and rather than go all the way home, then drive back to work, then go all the way back home again, I stayed at work until 6pm. The weather today has been very foggy and frosty indeed and by 4pm it was really quite nasty, a real wintry December day.

I had barely got home before it was time to go out again, to take Mikey to his Army Cadets meeting, which he's really enjoying. There's only one night in the week now that we don't have anything on in the evening and I'm going to make sure that after Christmas, this one precious day will remain free for going home and just relaxing!

Evening Tipple : Nothing!

No comments: