Wednesday 5 December 2012

First snow!

We awoke to a very light dusting of snow this morning which thankfully didn't disrupt the day too much! Keith came into work with me and I had another very busy day, trying to get as much done as I could, including writing Christmas cards, wrapping presents for a party we have at work tomorrow and ordering the turkey! This week is flying by again!

The weather has been beautiful - cold and dry after the early snow, with blue skies and sunshine. The cold spell is set to continue, apparently, and if if stays like this I won't complain!

Sophie and I were at work until 6pm and then it was home for a quick snack before going off to the gym for a swim. We must be mad! It was freezing outside but it was great to get in the pool and get warm while we swam. Back in the changing rooms I was bemused to see a woman sitting half naked in front of the mirrors, rubbing body lotion into her boobs...surely there's a time and place?!!!

Evening tipple: Sparkling water

No comments: