Tuesday 4 December 2012

Catching up!

As yesterday was so busy I spent most of my working day catching up with office stuff and trying to get my head around the fact that we've reached another month end. Mum and I did manage to escape in the afternoon to one of the wholesalers we use and I bought crackers for Christmas Day, a tablecloth and some napkins...I'm getting the hang of Christmas! In fact, three weeks today and it will be the big day itself!

For once we didn't have anywhere to go to in the evening (apart from Mikey's Army Cadets) so it was bliss to get home and catch up with things there. I found more decorations stuffed in the top of our wardrobe and installed Jacqui Lawson's beautiful Advent Calendar on the home computer.

Keith and I ate alone for once which was a treat as the children had decided to eat earlier in the evening so we had a very civilised chat over a delicious steak and stout pie!

Evening tipple:  Sparkling water

No comments: