Friday 25 November 2011

Wednesday 23 November

Thankfully today was a much quieter day than yesterday but I did have a lot of things to sort out first thing and I felt a huge sense of relief when I'd accomplished them. Last night I slept really badly, my mind full of things that needed doing, so I was determined to try and solve some of the niggles that had been keeping me awake!

Keith and I had a good day and then we picked up both children from school in the afternoon as Sophie was working for us in the evening. I took Keith and Mikey home and then came back to see a young lad about a job. When it was time to go we realised just how dark our car park is without the outside lights! They've all been taken down because of the cladding work and Polly had to accompany the customers out with a torch so they could find their cars! It's darker still as Northamptonshire council have turned off a lot of the street lights in an effort to save money!

No comments: