Friday 4 November 2011

Thursday 3 November - Heavenly skies...

I finished work a little earlier today so as soon as I got home, Sophie and I went off for a walk. As usual I forgot my camera and the sky was absolutely beautiful. I did have my camera phone on me so made do with that and I have to say I was pleased with the results! I think it's a well-known fact that I'm obsessed with taking photos of trees and clouds so today I was in heaven!








It was a fabulous sunset and as we neared home the colours changed from peachy greys and blues to charcoal greys tinged with pink - I really wish I could have captured the amazing range of colours with my phone but it just wasn't up to it.

 We arrived home just as it was getting really dark but I was so pleased we managed to squeeze in a walk!

No comments: