Sunday 6 November 2011

All change!

As the weather was much better this morning, I felt energized to do things in the house! The two seater sofa that has been languishing by the front window was put back into the conservatory and the extender taken out of the dining room table, a legacy from the last Wine Tasting Evening about six weeks ago! We changed a few bits of furniture around in the living room and I have to say I love the new layout. It means we can get to our DVDs so much more easily than before.

In the afternoon I went to Milton Keynes with mum and Sophie and spent a lot of time hanging around clothes shops waiting for Sophie to choose what seemed like a whole new wardrobe. I knew I should really have bought some clothes for myself but I just wasn't in the mood. Amazingly we met Sarah and Liam, our neighbours, outside Debenhams and admired their new computer which looked very impressive! I do wonder where all this technology will go in the future!

No comments: