Tuesday 15 November 2011

Sunday 13 November

Today was a little more relaxed, but I did manage to drive down to Homebase and buy the paint for the living room. I've chosen a rich mauvey colour for the wall with the fireplace (Dulux's Mulberry Burst) and Soft Stone for the other three walls, with white paintwork and ceiling. I'm just hoping the Mulberry Burst won't be too dark but as there's not a great deal of wall showing, I'm hoping it will look OK. If not I can always paint over it!

In the afternoon we all managed to get out for a walk, which was lovely as it was a gorgeous afternoon. We went out at almost 4pm so caught the sun going down which turned the sky a beautiful shade of pink.

Mum and Dad came around for dinner in the evening, to make up for not coming around for a drink earlier in the week and we had a delicious dinner of roast pork and all the trimmings. Yum!

No comments: