Friday 25 November 2011

Thursday 24 November - a lot of shopping!

Christmas is growing ever nearer and today mum and I went off to one of the wholesaler's to buy around fifty presents for a group coming to us in December. We managed to buy some lovely little Christmas books and games so that's one problem solved!

After work Mum, Sophie and me went off to Milton Keynes to do more shopping. I was delighted when I did quite a bit of present shopping which is a miracle for me as usually I don't seriously start any until at least the middle of December! The shopping centre was very quiet and it was blissful to be able wander around without hordes of people! Sophie bought some dresses in New Look so she was very happy, despite having loads of clothes already!

We headed back home at 7pm and ate a very delicious beef curry that Keith had been cooking all day!

No comments: