Saturday 26 November 2011

A more relaxing day!

I had a bit of a lie-in this morning after my late night and then spent a couple of hours pottering around the house doing some chores until it was time to take Sophie into work. I'm still very nervous driving the car but I'm sure that will pass and I'll soon be throwing it about the lanes like I did with the Passat!

In the evening we all went off to Milton Keynes to see a film at Xscape (Keith drove over and said he liked the car). We chose Tower Heist with Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy and it was very good, with lots of funny bits and a good storyline.

The meal afterwards was not so brilliant - I chose a Harvester restaurant as they did most things the children liked and I love their salads, but it really wasn't a brilliant experience and I don't think we'll be visiting the brand new one that's just opened near us in Northampton!

No comments: