Wednesday 30 November 2011

Strike!

It sounds like most of the country is out on strike today in what I think has been called the "biggest action for a generation." We were affected doubly - both children weren't at school and we were extremely busy at work as parents flocked to us to entertain their children while they were off. Sophie came in to help so she earned herself a few hours work into the bargain!

The weather was much better today - we had beautiful blue skies in the morning so I was able to get out and take some photos of the cladding which is coming along beautifully...




I also took a couple of sneaky pics of the new car, one of which is below:



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice car Jane! my mate has got one and he loves it, he's always out washing it. He says its very nippy too.
Have you put 'the' number plate on it yet?
jiggy

Janie said...

It is very nippy! I haven't put my own numberplate on it as I'm keeping that on the Passat, although I was very tempted!