Monday 7 November 2011

Grey and murky...again!

Today the weather has been awful - grey, damp and really murky and misty. Typical November weather, I suppose!

We didn't get much cleaning done at work as we had some new carpet put down which has been a huge improvement. I did manage to do a fair bit of hoovering after the carpet men had gone and then I hurried home to take Keith off to the hospital in Kettering to pick up his friend Dave who had been in all day to have some treatment.

It was lovely to sit and relax with Sue in the evening and we had two bottles of wine on the go! I didn't have to venture out to pick Keith up from the pub as he's on the wagon again, so as Sue had brought a bottle of wine, and I'd bought one as well, we had a tasting of the two. And very good they were, too!

No comments: