Tuesday 22 November 2011

Keep Calm and Carry On!

Well, today can certainly not be described as boring! It was all happening at work this morning, with the arrival of the workmen to start the cladding and then Jenny, our weekend Manager, arrived and wanted to have a word with me. Knowing it couldn't be good news I took her into the office where she handed her notice in as she's taken on a full time job now her children are at school every day. She's been with us for four years and we've come to rely on her heavily at the weekend so it will be a sad loss, but we fully understand her reasons and it will be great for her to have her weekends back with her family.

As the weather was so awful, we were busy at work and with the constant drilling and hammering outside it was a bit of a stressful day! All day I was expecting Audi to email me details of my new registration plate and, of course, it arrived as I was driving home. I'm fairly happy with the new plate, although Keith did make up a rude name from the three letters so I may think long and hard about transferring my own plate which is on the Passat to the new car to get back at him! Ha!

A very relaxed evening followed a busy day which was a huge relief!

No comments: