Tuesday 22 August 2023

Work shock!

We had a bit of a shock this morning when one of the new girls gave her notice. Sara was dismayed with the news, and has asked her to still do one day to help out, and if she does decide to leave, to cover September as we're so short of staff then. 

The rest of the shift was pleasantly busy and I made inroads into the moan report to try and get it done before I go away. I'm chasing up our Marketing manager as well to try and get most of September's films onto the system, and also chasing Sheila for the October half-term! The problem we have at work is we're always working in the future... I've been putting the children's classes on until next March!

When I arrived home the kitchen smelt of spicy curry, which Keith had been preparing for dinner. It was delicious!

We watched the end of the volcano documentary (very sad and I cried) and then enjoyed the World Athletics Championships from Budapest, which was a lot more cheerful!

No comments: