Tuesday 29 August 2023

What day is it?

When I woke up this morning, I was convinced today was Monday! At work, the computers were playing up, and only a few were working correctly, so poor Sheila had to log onto every individual one to check. I was back answering the phone first thing but once it calmed down I was able to tackle the emails again. As it's so much quieter, Sara can't justify having someone extra in to cover my job, and I don't mind keeping an eye on the calls coming in and jumping on if it gets busy!

Thankfully, the computer problem was fixed by mid-morning and we were able to get on with our work! 

Back at home, I played cards with Keith, and we prepared chicken casserole with dumplings for dinner. It was the perfect meal as it was a real Autumnal evening with heavy rain. It's noticeably darker now in the evenings, with night falling at about 8pm. It's also the same in the mornings, and Sophie is starting to put the outside light on when she goes out to her car. 

Although it was dark and rainy, it was lovely and cosy! Bring it on!

No comments: