Friday 11 November 2022

Feeling bleary!

Because Sophie was out last night and didn't get home until about 10.30pm, and wanted to chat about her evening, I felt extra bleary this morning. I actually went back to bed for almost an hour after she left, which is unheard of for me when it's a work day!

I didn't even have a coffee at home and had two at work in an effort to stay awake! I can't even say I was glad it was Friday, as I'm at work tomorrow for an extra shift to cover Tracie who's taken a day's leave. I tackled more of the moan report today, and it was indeed a litany of woe, with most of the complaints about our swim school. I try not to let the complaints get me down, but it is quite difficult to stay cheerful when all the moans are condensed into one report!

I was extremely glad when it was 4pm and I could head home. My fuel light came on but I ignored it as I just wanted to get home. Sophie is giving me a lift tomorrow and Keith will use my Dad's car so it can wait until Sunday!

At home, I did very little and when Sophie came home we opened a bottle of the white Chateauneuf-du-Pape and watched episode two of The White Lotus, which was really quite rude (but very funny). We are enjoying it tremendously!

I decided to have an early night tonight and was in bed by 9pm... yes, 9pm!

No comments: