Tuesday 15 November 2022

Chips?

The fog disappeared overnight to be replaced with heavy rain! Driving was even worse!

My shift at work was fine again, despite having two of the Sport and Play staff in, but no Zoom meetings today! I managed to finish the moan report, and I think it was the moaniest ever, with 92 complaints. It took me a while to do!

Keith and Sophie were supposed to have been out tonight but Sophie's meal with her colleagues was cancelled, so we had an impromptu wine night! Sarah popped around to pick up the keys that Liam had left last week, and we had a great chat. We also arranged an evening out in early December so I'm looking forward to that.

Keith went to watch Sileby play but the match was postponed, much to his annoyance. He returned home just as Sophie and I were finishing our meal. I always cook him a tray of oven chips for when he returns at 10pm, but when he went to get them out of the freezer, there weren't any, despite them being on the shopping list... I think he'd forgotten to get them! Imagine if he'd gone as normal and I went to cook them for his return and couldn't find them! He had a braised beef meal-for-one instead that had been in the freezer since February. He said it was horrible, so he was in a bad mood for the rest of the evening, poor thing! No match, no chips!

Sophie and I warmed up with Stanley Tucci in Sardinia and then watched an episode of Grand Designs that had the longest reveal ever... from 2000 until 2021!


No comments: