Friday 26 August 2022

So glad it's Friday!

There were only two of us on the phones today so we were busy, in that horrible drip, drip, drip way of calls, and it was extremely annoying. I was also trying to answer some moany customer service emails and every time I started to reply, the phone rang again!

I was exceedingly relieved when it was 4pm and I could go home and look forward to a long bank holiday weekend! Yippee! Mike and Keith went to the pub while Sophie and I had our first Wine Night in two weeks, sipping a delicious Mallorcan white called Angel and watching a classic romcom, The Wedding Date starring the gorgeous Dermot Mulroney... swoon!

Keith had prepared a chilli con Carne for dinner, so Sophie and I put the finishing touches to the meal and we all sat together as a family to enjoy it. There was no sign of the hedgehogs tonight, but I put some food out, just in case. I am so glad we have such an abundance of wildlife in our garden - a wide variety of birds, bees, butterflies, bats and now the little hogs! I haven't seen Mr Rat for a while, so that's good news!

After dinner, Mike went out with his mates while Sophie and I watched the end of our film and had an early night. The 6am starts always catch up on us on a Friday!

No comments: