Friday 1 July 2022

Spicy Friday!

I was kept very busy at work today - I was in charge of all the customer service emails, and the orders, and I had some films to put on. We are showing Minions in July and it reminded me of the ride at Universal... happy days!

The phones were busy as well, so the time flew by. Back at home I hoovered and tidied up and when Sophie arrived home it was time to relax and have a glass of wine. We chose The Ned Pinot Gris tonight, which was delicious and a real treat.

For another treat, we'd decided on Tesco curries and accompaniments, something we haven't had for ages. It was so easy bunging everything in the oven for a change and the meals were delicious. I wouldn't want them every week but every now and again is fine. We saw the Fish and Chip van go past and he was a lot earlier than normal... is demand waning a bit?

After dinner, we watched the rest of an episode of 90 Day Fiance and then it was time for bed. We're trying for an early start tomorrow, to beat the traffic!


No comments: