Tuesday 5 July 2022

A decision made!

Today, thankfully, hasn't been as busy as yesterday, but the time still flew by. Our office was pretty quiet today until one of the marketing managers turned up and there was a cackle-fest in Nicola's office! I was just glad the phones weren't too mad!

I decided this afternoon, when I got home, to tackle the garden tomorrow. I was supposed to be taking Mum to Rushden Lakes but she cancelled on me as she had a medical appointment, so I resolved to spend all day tidying up the gardens, both front and back. Our lawn is a source of nectar for pollinators as we have clover, daisies, buttercups and a little mauve plant that I can't identify. But some of the grass has started to grow very long and it just looks a total mess. I can't wait to get my hands on it!

We watched tennis this evening and made plans for the final on Sunday. Sophie loves to celebrate by having some nibbles with Champagne and we've invited her friend Laura over to watch the Men's final with us. I have no idea who will be in the final but I'm hoping for a Djokovic-Nadal battle! Sophie obviously wants Kyrgios!


No comments: