Friday 22 July 2022

Some good news!

As always, I was glad it was Friday. By the end of the week, I feel a bit weary and definitely ready for the weekend!

Work was OK but the school holidays start from Monday, and I know we will be manically busy with swimming bookings for the five and a half weeks. I'm not even going to think about it! I find it annoying at times that we were affected by the school holidays when we had the business, and nothing has changed!

I sped home at 4pm and Sophie texted me to say she was going to take a covid test on her return as she had a sore throat. I had also felt a bit under the weather today, and the virus seems to be rife at the moment (Laura, one of the last people standing, now has it!) so I took one, too. Both of them were, thankfully, negative, and another piece of good news was that my mammogram was clear. Reason to celebrate! Sophie remembered after she'd taken the test, that the sore throat was caused by a rough piece of pizza she'd had for lunch!

Keith didn't go to the pub tonight and prepared a delicious chilli for dinner. Sophie and I watched a film called The Women (not a single man was featured in the whole film!) which was very enjoyable, and then I started watching Jaws. It's a great film, but as it was on ITV4 it had multiple adverts. Time to record and watch another day!

No comments: