Thursday 21 July 2022

Dashing about!

I spent my shift at work researching prices that other leisure centres charge, and negotiating some of the websites was hard work! We often get complaints about our own website, but a couple were far worse and very confusing! And wouldn't reveal the prices unless you registered!

I managed to complete the spreadsheet before 2pm, and I dashed off home to pick up some cash that Keith had drawn out for me while he was shopping this morning. I sped off to collect my Mum and took her back to Northampton where she had an appointment for her nails again. 

It was very relaxing sitting and waiting and when she was all done, and sporting very pretty pale pink nails, I took her back to the care home. It was so much cooler today - what a relief! I have a feeling temperatures are set to rise again over the weekend but not to the highs we experienced earlier this week!

Dinner tonight was a simple affair of breaded chicken, mashed potato and cauliflower cheese - comfort food!


No comments: