Monday 4 July 2022

Busy again!

Today has been frantically busy at work, and I sometimes felt like I was drowning in emails! Sara is off all week, but I had assumed that one of my colleagues would be looking after the customer service emails today like she always does. However, she had decided to cut her hours to just two days a week so wasn't in today! This meant I had to deal with 73 emails in the regular inbox and another 20+ in the cancellation category! Oh, and answer calls as well! Plus share some of the orders with Jo, and do the box office returns!

To make things worse, we had a call in the afternoon to say several swimming lessons had been cancelled because the instructor was sick, and could we call round and let the parents know? I'm glad Sheila thought better of asking me, otherwise there would have been an explosion!

It was a relief to finish at 4pm, pop to the post office with some parcels and head home! Phew! What a day! Keith barbecued again tonight, this time with some lovely Bratwurst sausages, and we enjoyed them in buns with lots of onions and ketchup, accompanied by a salad. After dinner, Sophie and I went upstairs and watched My Lottery Dream Home. One woman had won $5 million but was looking for a house for only about $200,00!



No comments: