Tuesday 15 February 2022

Another busy day!

I wasn't looking forward to today, as you can imagine, and it was a repeat of yesterday, although Denise did help in the first hour. After that, Jo and I were on our own! We didn't get a break at all, not even ten minutes to eat some lunch, so I felt thoroughly fed up! I'm just glad that this school holiday is only one week!

I sped home at 4pm and relaxed with Keith, which was lovely. Before dinner, we played cards and chatted with Sophie about her day. Keith had prepared Pan Haggerty, and it was delicious served with some crusty bread to mop up the lovely juices!

After we'd eaten, Sophie and I went upstairs and I watched the end of The Power of the Dog (never again!). I am looking forward to a day off tomorrow and the chance to see my Mum now that the care home has re-opened after the omicron outbreak!


No comments: