Tuesday 8 February 2022

The daily grind...

Today, as expected, has been a repeat of yesterday! Up with Sophie, coffee and the news, get showered and go to work! I managed to put on some after school clubs and under 5 activities up until the summer holidays, and I always wonder what I'll be doing when I click onto future dates? Will it be more of the same or will I magically find myself living a different life? More of the same, probably!

I think it's the time of year, but I feel like I need to do some different things or try something new! Perhaps when the days lengthen we can go for walks in the evening as we used to, or maybe go and see a new film every week. I am aware that this blog is quite boring at the moment!

After dinner Keith watched Newcastle play downstairs while Sophie and I lounged on the bed and watched two new dramas - Chloe (which was quite dark) and This Is Going to Hurt, which I found funny but quite disturbing... I just hope I don't need to go to hospital any time soon!


No comments: