Monday 7 February 2022

Same old, same old!

Mondays roll around far too quickly for my liking and it was cold and dark when Sophie set off for the gym at 6am.

I really didn't want to be at work today - there were loads of people in the office, and our MD was present for the whole shift so I felt like he was listening to our conversations on the phone! I took my leftover risotto to heat up in the microwave, but I don't think I'll be doing it again as the food went cold while I answered the phone! I really do believe that we should get a fifteen-minute break to eat something as several of us work eight hours without a break!

It was great to escape at 4pm, and on the way home I dropped off our eBay packages at the small post office in Whitehills. Back home I didn't do a lot (it was almost 5pm) and Keith and I played cards in the kitchen before dinner. I am really looking forward to the evenings being a lot lighter when I feel like I could do more when I get in from work! Hopefully, it won't be long!

No comments: