Monday 21 February 2022

Making plans...

The wind was just as bad as yesterday this morning when Sophie went to the gym, and I urged her to be careful on the roads, in case there were fallen branches or twigs.

My shift was a lot quieter than last week, thank goodness, and we didn't have so many swimming bookings, which was an utter relief! I was so glad half-term was over, but it won't be long before the Easter holidays are here, and at least I'll be on holiday for the first week!

Talking of which, this evening before we had dinner, we booked our ferry to France. Sophie had a voucher for £90 from our first aborted booking so that went some way to the £175 it cost for a P&O ferry between Dover and Calais. It would be wonderful if they scrapped us having to take a lateral flow test before we enter France, but we can always hope! I just have to look up rules and regulations for taking the car, now we have left the EU!

After dinner, Keith and I watched a delightful film called Dream Horse, which took us nicely to bedtime!


No comments: