Friday 3 January 2020

Rude people!

At least we only had one more day to finish off the week and work for me was a lot quieter today, thank goodness!

I drove myself today and at 2pm I dashed home to collect Keith so we could go and do the shopping. The weather has been slightly better today and it was clear and sunny for much of Friday. There's still no snow on the horizon and I think we're going to have a mild, wet winter. At least we're not having terrible fires like they are experiencing Australia at the moment, which is horrible. So much wildlife has been affected and the pictures we're getting on the news are awful.

Keith and I did our shopping and bickered most of the way around! Aldi is now closed until the summer as they are expanding the store so doing everything in Tesco was a bit difficult! I'm sure we will have forgotten something vital like milk as we normally get all of our basics in Aldi!

When we came out of the store I found a car just inches away from my own which meant I would have been unable to even open the door. I was furious! Just as I was about to take a photo and go back inside the supermarket to ask them to tannoy the driver, two young women appeared. The one who was driving gestured to me to get in but I said it was impossible! Even she, being very slim had difficulty getting into the driver's seat! As there were plenty of spaces about I wondered why on earth they'd parked as they did! As they drove off, one of them waved sarcastically so Keith stuck his finger up at them...what a pleasant encounter!

It was great that it was Friday night - my favourite time of the whole week! I dropped Keith off at the pub and came home to curl up on the sofa with Sophie and watch Dangerous Roads, set in Nepal. It was pretty hair-raising!

No comments: