Monday 20 January 2020

Out in the garden!

Work was busy today but at least Stella was back so I didn't have to do the box office returns! At 2pm Keith picked me up and we sped off home where I had a lovely bath to warm up. The weather today has been lovely with blue skies and sunshine but it's much colder than of late!

After my bath I decided to go outside and tidy up the front garden which was full of dead leaves. It was brilliant to get outside and enjoy the fresh air and late afternoon sunshine. I managed to collect three big bags of leaves and I cut our geranium back so everything looks a lot tidier. Most of the leaves went into our compost bin which is full.

I chatted to Lyn who was backwards and forwards with a wheelbarrow after tidying up our middle green. She does so much work for our little estate and receives no payment for it at all.

Once Sophie was home it was time to relax while Keith cooked chilli con carne for dinner. We watched an episode of Deadwater Fell as Sophie is currently engrossed in a new season of Love Island and watches it on the TV in our bedroom. I normally catch the very end of it as I get ready for bed and they all seem a load of airheads!

No comments: