Tuesday 7 January 2020

Busy, busy!

Keith took me to work this morning and I was glad because I'm getting to dread the journey in. The roads seem much busier than before Christmas and with the dark mornings, it's a horrible experience. How I long for the sunlit mornings of summer!

Keith dropped me off and went to do some shopping for tonight and tomorrow. Jo and I had an extremely busy shift with hardly any let up and I had a job to do for Sara that kept me extra busy - I had to gather prices and information from rival leisure centres so that certainly made the time go fast!

Back at home in the afternoon I caught up with various jobs and relaxed a bit. I also printed off our ticket for tomorrow's showing of Pointless at Elstree Studios in Borehamwood. I am very excited about the prospect of going to see the show and I'm so glad that this time we were able to make it!

Dinner tonight was fajitas which Sophie very kindly cooked for us. We shared the dregs of a bottle of red wine even though we supposed to have stopped drinking in the week! It was only one small glass each though, so it could have been worse!


No comments: