Thursday 23 January 2020

New faces

We had another grey and misty start to the day and Keith took both Sophie and I to work, then sped home to be there for the tyre fitting man. He then managed to get to Tesco to do some food shopping and go to the hospital for a scan, something that should have been done last September. He definitely had a busier day then me!

I walked in to discover I was training a potential new member of staff, something I could have done without today! However, she was lovely and half way through the morning she took over answering the calls while I was on hand to help.

At 3pm we drove home and I did a walk around the estate. It was still misty, damp and drizzly but it felt good to be out for a while. As well as good exercise it's great socially as I normally bump into neighbours and we have a quick chat!

Both Keith and I picked Sophie up at 5pm and then it was home to relax. Sophie and I cooked a chicken stir fry for dinner with lots of vegetables and it was delicious!

No comments: