Wednesday 29 January 2020

Pottering about!

After seeing Sophie off to the gym this morning I went back to bed for an hour as I felt shattered! I slept soundly until about 8.30am and then woke up for coffee and breakfast.

Before going to Tesco Keith and I went to see Mum and Dad and talk about their finances and whether it was feasible for them to live in The Hawthorns. I suggested they move in for a trial period of a month, but I still don't think that my Dad is convinced. I think they would be very happy there, but understand that going from a four bedroom house to an apartment might take some adjusting to!

We did a very quick shop in Tesco and then drove to the garage in Kettering where we booked Sophie's car in for a service. One of the dashboard lights is still showing so that needs sorting out.

Back home it was lunchtime and afterwards I cleaned upstairs and hoovered the house. I spent the rest of the afternoon transferring my blog onto a word document ready for the next book!

Dinner tonight was something different - we bought some haddock fillets in Tesco and baked them in the oven with some olive oil. They were delicious served with new potatoes, vegetables and a cheese sauce!

No comments: