Monday 6 January 2020

Miserable Monday!

Why do weekends go by so quickly! I took myself off to work this morning and I was dismayed at how heavy the traffic was on the roads. Everyone must now be back at work and we face the two most miserable months of the year (despite my birthday being in nine days time!),

Work was busy and the time flew. At 2pm I sped home and called Keith to say that a parcel I was expecting was waiting for me at Brixworth library. We popped over to the village and Mike came with us as he said he was hungry... he always is!

My parcel consisted of a new coat and some boots but I waited until Sophie was home before trying them on as she can give me an honest opinion! Keith and I managed a quick walk around the estate before heading home to prepare dinner - bubble and squeak and cold roast beef. Delicious!

No comments: