Monday 23 December 2019

Nearly Christmas!

Keith took me into work today and the roads were blissfully quiet! He then went to collect my parents who were picking up a coach at Kettering, before the poor thing had to brave Tesco again!

Work was fine but by the end of the shift I was more than ready to go home! At 2pm we sped off and decided to tackle the new router that we'd been sent from BT. Setting it up was a lot easier than I imagined so that was great! We just had to go around and put the new password into all of our internet-enabled devices, and there were a fair few!

As the weather was lovely and dry again, Keith and I did three laps of the estate in a minute less than I did them the other day. It certainly made the colour come into our cheeks as the wind was a little chilly!

We put the heating on and I curled up on the sofa to watch a lovely documentary about the wildlife of Florida. Seeing the animals, the Everglades and the Keys brought back some fantastic memories!

Sophie arrived home feeling really rough, bless her. She sneezed and coughed all evening so it looks like she has definitely got a cold. Dinner tonight was jacket potatoes and while they were baking in the oven, I looked up a pub I'd seen on a BBC Tudor Christmas programme called The Royal Standard of England. Apparently it's the oldest pub in England and I would love to go! Maybe we can visit in the new year, around the time of my birthday!






No comments: