Monday 30 December 2019

Back to the grind...

Sophie dropped me off at work this morning and then went to the gym again. She really is so disciplined!

Work was busy with phone calls, even though there were two of us today. I had to do the Box Office returns again and I just about managed to email the figures over before I left at 2pm! As on Friday, a lot of our calls were for information that is readily available on the website!

Sophie picked me up at 2pm as she'd been in town seeing a friend and we returned home with the intention of going for a quick walk. However, before I'd even changed, Mike called to ask us to pick him up from town so we left again straight away!

The weather has been glorious today with clear blue skies and a lovely winter sunshine. As soon as we got home from collecting Mike three of us walked around the estate three times to get some fresh air and exercise. A lot of other people had the same idea so it was great to see residents out and about.

Back home it was time to relax on the sofa and I managed a short nap as I hadn't slept well last night (that lunchtime coffee yesterday played havoc with my sleep!). While dinner was cooking we listened to some music on Sophie's new Echo Dot which she loves, thank goodness!

No comments: