Tuesday 8 October 2019

Phone troubles...

I was working with Joanne again today which is great as we get on really well. Work passed uneventfully and at 2pm I dashed off home as my phone had been delivered! Before I could play with it, though, Keith and I went to Brixworth to post a parcel for Sophie and to get a paper. We also bought some apples and a crumble mix (yes, cheating I know!) to make dessert tonight.

Back home I had a good look at the phone, and I'm not sure whether it was because I was tired or what, but I managed to send off the wrong code to Tesco... This means I've lost the mobile phone number I've had for over 20 years... oh well! We also had a right old time getting the sim card into the new phone as it was miniscule!

I wish now that I'd waited for Sophie to get home as she has an iphone and would have been able to set it up easily for me! She would agree!

For dinner tonight we had the couscous with potato wedges and a slice of garlic bread. The meal was delicious and Keith had a bowl of soup which he'd made from some leftover cheese. I'd made the apple crumble earlier and we put it in the oven to cook while we ate dinner. With a helping of custard it was lovely and Sophie said it was better than the one she made the other day! I'm not sure I agree with her, but it was nice to hear all the same!

No comments: