Thursday 3 October 2019

Cold snap!

It was definitely colder this morning - Sophie told me it was 0c at 6am on the way to the gym! Brrr!

It had only risen to 2.5c when I went into work and I had an OK-ish shift at work, but I was very glad to leave at 3pm and head home.

Keith and I popped to Brixworth when I arrived home as he was going a bit stir crazy and we bought a newspaper at the Co-op.

The weather has been disappointing today - ex-Hurricane Lorenzo is affecting the west of the UK but we've just had cloud and rain, so nothing spectacular.  We did have a beautiful sunset this morning though, which I captured on my phone...


We had mist over the fields and it was beautiful. Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness, indeed!

In the evening I had an early night as I felt like I had a cold coming on...I hope not!

No comments: