Monday 14 October 2019

Making progress!

Monday mornings come around far too quickly, in my opinion! It's so dark now at 6am when Sophie leaves and it's not much lighter when I go at about 7.30am! Horrible!

Work was busy today and the time flew by. At 2pm I dashed home to see what had been happening in the bathroom and was delighted with what had been accomplished today:




The bathroom appears bigger as the loo and the sink will be changed around so we can get rid of the pipes that used to run along the wall, behind them.

The weather has been horrible again today and after the men had gone Keith and I sloshed over to Brixworth to get some more milk and biscuits to keep our plumbers happy tomorrow!

This evening I felt a bit miserable as it was cold and I craved a deep hot bath. We put the heating on and I had a glass of aromatic tonic water but a whisky mac would have been far better! Oh well!

No comments: