Tuesday 22 October 2019

Goodbye Summer!

Work was fine this morning and we haven't been as busy as I expected. As I said yesterday, the October half-term is rearing its ugly head and I suspect there are some schools off already as we had a few phone calls about swimming times - my favourite kind of call as they are so easy to answer!

At 2pm I sped home and decided to put a colour on my hair as I was looking badgerish! The time flies in between applying the colour and I do wonder how long I can go before I either go grey or start going to a hairdresser to have it done, but then it would cost a fortune!

While the colour was taking I sorted out my wardrobe and put all my summer clothes into the big drawers we have in our divan. Summer is really over now and this week is set to be very Autumnal.

When Sophie arrived home the first thing she said to me was "You've coloured your hair!" For some reason it is darker this time but I love the fact that the grey has gone...for a while at least!

I asked Keith to measure the window in the bathroom today as tomorrow we are going to Ikea and I want to buy a new blind for the window (the old one was the first thing to be hurled into the skip as I hated it!). He also measured the width of the hall as I want to buy a rug tomorrow as well!


No comments: