Tuesday 29 October 2019

Difficult customers!

Keith drove me into work again today as Mike had asked for a lift to Abbie's house later on. There was just Joanne and I working and first thing I had a difficult call from a taxi driver who had received a parking ticket whilst waiting for a fare in our car park. Although I was sympathetic and tried to help, he started to get argumentative on the phone and in the end I had to terminate the call, something I've only done a handful of times since working in the contact centre!

I had another argumentative call a little later so today has certainly been a difficult one! Keith picked me up at 2pm but said that Mike was still at home as he hadn't got ready to go with Keith when he left to collect me, which was very annoying.

Of course, as soon as we got home, he wanted to go! We took him to an address in Kingsthorpe and then drove over to see Mum and Dad who were having trouble with some DVLA forms. I managed to help them out and we had a cup of tea before returning home the scenic way. It's been another gorgeous day with cooler temperatures but lots of sunshine and blue skies. I fear it's all set to change later in the week which will coincide with Halloween and the firework display in the village.

Dinner tonight was bubble and squeak and leftover cold beef from Sunday which was delicious!


No comments: